INTJ (INTROVERTED INTUITIVE THINKING JUDGING)
How and Why? I agree with the results except with being introverted. Yes, I might have some qualities of being introverted but for the most part I am pretty outgoing. I live in the world of ideas and strategic planning. I value intelligence, knowledge, and competence, and typically have high standards in these regards, which I continuously strive to fulfill. To a somewhat lesser extent, I have similar expectations of others.
Tremendously insightful and are usually very quick to understand new ideas. However, I have my own primary interest is not understanding a concept, but rather applying that concept in a useful way. I am driven to come to conclusions about ideas. I need for closure and organization usually requires that they take some action. I want to accomplish certain goals in my life.
- Independent and Decisive: I am dependent and do not always like to make decisions.
- Hardworking and Determined: I am hardworking when it comes to my job and school. I am determined to do well in both and do not want to let anyone down.
- Open-Minded: I am open to new ideas and suggestions that anyone wants to give me. I am a person that likes new ideas and wants others to do the same for me.
- Judgmental- I can be judgmental sometimes but do not intend too. I sometimes can say something rude and keep it to myself. I do not want to get anyone upset or anything like that so I try to keep everything civil!
- Business Manager
- Business Administration
- I believe this is spot on. I want to do something in that field and I will achieve my certain goals.
- Have original minds and great drive for implementing their ideas and achieving their goals. Quickly see patterns in external events and develop long-range explanatory perspectives. When committed, organize a job and carry it through. Skeptical and independent, have high standards of competence and performance for themselves and others.