- I am energized by being quiet, reflective, and calm. I maintain a distance from the outside world and prefer to conserve their energy rather than expend a lot of effort seeking excitement. I enjoy:
- Contemplating ideas and experiences
- Being in calm surroundings
- Reflecting on thoughts or feelings
- Quiet and solitude
Intuitive or Sensor
- Sensor: I process information in a concrete, realistic way. I focus on observing and recalling facts, experiences, and details. I like to focus on:
- Observing sights, sounds, sensations
- Noticing details
- Experiencing the present moment
- Intuitives: I process information in an abstract, imaginative way.
- Observing patterns and connections
- Interpreting meaning
- Imagining potential
- I value empathy, cooperation and compassion.
- Acting out their ideals
- Engaging their emotions
- Considering the impact on people
- I like structure and order.
- Create a plan and stick to it
- Go by a schedule
- Set goals and maintain focus
- ISFJ: I am a caretaker and loyal to others. I am compassionate and loyal along with being motivated. I believe this is key for living my life and to be a good person always. I am a committed worker with a deep sense of responsibility to others. I focus on fulfilling duties, particularly when I take care of others. I want others to know that I am reliable and can be trusted.
- I believe this is how and why I live my life. I want to be my own person and not want someone else wants me to be. Even though I might be quiet and reserved I do have an outgoing side.